Could not import .enex completely which was JUST exported

Falcon Vader

Hello, dear viewers:

I just went to Japan and made a journal diary in these 5 days.

I found some errors happen during sync.

So I export all notes and keep them safe and then delete all notes in EVERNOTE.

And I got "MISSING_NOTE_CONTENT" message when I import them.

Here's my .enex as url below and logs files in this post, hope someone could save my memories back.

-----------------------------------------------------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz56b3A3PdIzb1oxLXBieEp0Q3c/edit?usp=sharing

p.s. Don't worry about the privacy from me in the content, SAVE THE JOURNAL MEMORIES is more important than that.

p.p.s. OS:Windows 7

Rgds./Falcon

( a little regret of upgrade to premium from July 3rd, 2014 for travel using... )

AppLog_2014-07-09.txt

enclipper_2014-07-09.txt

• Level 5*

I don't know why you deleted the notes in Evernote; probably should have tested the import before doing that. A note exported should always import, so that sounds like a bug on either the import or export side. It's probably one note in your collection that's causing the problem, but I'm not going to download and paw through a half gigabyte of .ENEX, not today anyways.

I think that you should definitely open a support request for this. See the link in my signature. Good luck.

Hello, dear viewers:

I just went to Japan and made a journal diary in these 5 days.

I found some errors happen during sync.

So I export all notes and keep them safe and then delete all notes in EVERNOTE.

And I got "MISSING_NOTE_CONTENT" message when I import them.

Here's my .enex as url below and logs files in this post, hope someone could save my memories back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz56b3A3PdIzb1oxLXBieEp0Q3c/edit?usp=sharing

p.s. Don't worry about the privacy from me in the content, SAVE THE JOURNAL MEMORIES is more important than that.

p.p.s. OS:Windows 7

Rgds./Falcon

( a little regret of upgrade to premium from July 3rd, 2014 for travel using... )

Like Jeff said, I don't know why you'd delete the notes. But as long as you didn't empty the trash & sync afterwards, the deleted notes should be In the trash.

Dear Jefito and BurgersNFries, greeting:

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I wrote journal dairy by "Tag Journal" and mail back to my EVERNOTE. I deleted the notes cause I found EVERNOTE gave me some error messages after sync and found some note content missed. So I tried to delete notes even reinstalled EVERNOTE client and sync again, but still sync errors. I was afraid sync error might lose my diary, so I export them into .enex.

Anywway, I modified .enex into pieces, check the <note></note>, and delete the sections which did not contain NOTE_CONTENT.

Rgds./Falcon

Archived