My web account page and my computer account info do not match

Hi. For the third month in a row I have used my 1G upload and it has reset to zero on my web account page but the software account info says I have used my 1G! Which means I cannot upload notes. Last month I was advised to reinstall Evernote which I did and this reset the account info to zero. So here I am a month later and it has happened again - I don't want to have to reinstall Evernote every month to get it to work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi. For the third month in a row I have used my 1G upload and it has reset to zero on my web account page but the software account info says I have used my 1G! Which means I cannot upload notes. Last month I was advised to reinstall Evernote which I did and this reset the account info to zero. So here I am a month later and it has happened again - I don't want to have to reinstall Evernote every month to get it to work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Have you sync'd your computer? The refresh happens on the EN servers & you must sync any computers/devices so they can pull the latest amount from the EN servers. You may need to move any unsync'd notes to a local notebook, in order to sync. Also, empty the EN trash on your computer.

(It's always helpful to mention what client(s) you're using when asking for help...)

Yes synced and the trash is empty. As I said the advice I got last month from Evernote was to reinstall. I have just been searching and this seems to be a perennial problem going back at least 2 years.

Thanks, its bizarre. I unplugged my laptop at work and walked home and in that hour it reset! Yet last month after 4 days it didn't reset hence the advice to uninstall. So yes you are right it is about 24 hours between the website resetting and the laptop resetting.

Archived