(Archived) 5 Feature Requests :)

I have been using Evernote for 6 months as a premium user and I love it! I am SO so happy google stopped supporting google notebooks, best day of my digital life. :D

---Big Request---

I would like to have an incoming email per notebook. This way I could automate some processes, it wold be most epic.

---Small Requests---

I would like to be able to sort alphabetically.

Custom Colors

Folders for my notebooks

Search to always search all notebooks, not just the one I am in. I know I can go down to All Notebooks, it is just an extra step. Or have a drop down there (all notebooks, this notebook).

(#6 request, vote for feature upgrades)

---Small Requests---

I would like to be able to sort alphabetically.

Custom Colors

Folders for my notebooks

Search to always search all notebooks, not just the one I am in. I know I can go down to All Notebooks, it is just an extra step. Or have a drop down there (all notebooks, this notebook).

(#6 request, vote for feature upgrades)

Are you using a desktop client? If so, you can already sort your notes in different ways. The how-to is a little different for mac vs windows though.

As for the search one, you can already choose to search all notebooks or just one specific notebook. The ability to narrow the search by notebook is pretty important.

If you're using the Mac client, you can hit the Reset button in the search bar to automatically select All notebooks before typing your search criteria. The "All Notes" toolbar button does the same. You can also use the drop-down lists in the search explanation to switch what notebook you're looking in after the fact. So it is pretty easy.

On the Windows side, I can't find a good shortcut for selecting All Notebooks, but again, just select it first.

• Level 5

There are many ways to stay up to date with Evernote - their blog, Facebook, Twitter - but I have found the most informative current information by listening to the Evernote podccast. Episode #11 will be posted very soon.

Archived