Annotate webclip

acenyc

Any note or image/PDF attachment can be annotated in Evernote by clicking the annotate button at the top of the note. You can clip any content you like into any notebook, then go to Evernote and click the annotate button. 

Thanks for the help. This is what I'm doing:

Right click on the page I want to make the screenshot of, and select "clip this page". Then I open the screen shot in Evernote, but there's nothing that says "annotate". Is there any way you can show me what I'm doing wrong? Another thing is when I clip a page, I get a message at the bottom saying,

"Internet explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or active x controls". I'm not sure how to fix this. can you tell me how to stop that message from coming up?

Thanks

Thanks for the help. This is what I'm doing:

Right click on the page I want to make the screenshot of, and select "clip this page". Then I open the screen shot in Evernote, but there's nothing that says "annotate". Is there any way you can show me what I'm doing wrong? Another thing is when I clip a page, I get a message at the bottom saying,

"Internet explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or active x controls". I'm not sure how to fix this. can you tell me how to stop that message from coming up?

Thanks

Web clipping isn't the same as a screen shot. If you're clipping a web page, it's clipping it as text & images & formatting (CSS). If you want to take a screen cap, you need to use the screen capture function. I forget what the default is, but you can find it and/or change it in tools/options/ hot keys.

To annotate an image, you hover over it in the Evernote note & the annotate button will appear. Click that.

And to annotate an entire note (Which will produce a PDF of the note contents, click the annotate button at the top of the note window, located between the alarm clock and the projector screen. 

I don't have any idea why you are getting the active X error on your clippings, and I cannot troubleshoot because I do not have a windows machine handy. Consider opening a support ticket. The only thing I can think of is that you are trying to clip some kind of web content that relies on some heavy graphics processing (active x is a graphics thing), and either you have problems with Active X on your system, or the clipper is unable to handle the content properly (such as in the case of video content or animated flash). 

Archived