Are prices always different on Mac and iPhone?

Hi all,

I'm a new user and have just installed the app on my phone and on desktop at the same time. Turns out the prices to "go premium" are different in these two versions.

I've attached the screenshots here:

post-209288-0-49769500-1404291649_thumb.

post-209288-0-79793800-1404291650_thumb.

Price on phone via in-app purchase is £3.99/month, £34.99/year.

Price on desktop is £2.99/month, £31.99/year.

Since the mobile version has "additional mobile security", I guess there is a reason to charge more. Is it always like this, or is there anything wrong with it?

Hi all,

I'm a new user and have just installed the app on my phone and on desktop at the same time. Turns out the prices to "go premium" are different in these two versions.

attachicon.gifPhoto 02-07-2014 09 48 48.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-07-02 at 08.44.39.png

Since the mobile version has "additional mobile security", I guess there is a reason to charge more. Is it always like this, or is there anything wrong with it?

You may find this thread informative:

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/28541-mac-appstore-pricing-issue/

However, since premium applies to the account (ALL the software is free), if you upgrade via the lesser expensive method, then your account will be premium on all computers & devices you use.

Hi all,

attachicon.gifPhoto 02-07-2014 09 48 48.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-07-02 at 08.44.39.png

You may find this thread informative:

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/28541-mac-appstore-pricing-issue/

However, since premium applies to the account (ALL the software is free), if you upgrade via the lesser expensive method, then your account will be premium on all computers & devices you use.

Thank you for reply.

I had already checked that link before I posted, and the problem stated there is not the same as mine. 

However, "if you upgrade via the lesser expensive method, then your account will be premium on all computers & devices you use" really helps! Problem solved I think :)

Archived