keyboard shortcut for

Steve2014

I am looking for a keyboard shortcut (either global or application wide) to bring up the Tags search function (see attached) - the same one that would appear when selecting tags from the sidebar.  I have searched various forums and online and have not been able to locate a shortcut for this.   Thanks.

post-208119-0-70416300-1403562173_thumb.

Ctrl-shft-T does not work... actually I had already checked the article you referred me to, and it results in opening a "create a new tag" dialog, which is as per the article.  I am looking for a shortcut to the "Find a tag" function as per the screen shot I sent.  This dialog appears when I click Tags on the sidebar -- as you type in that field it real-time narrows down the tag list to match what is being typed.  I use this a lot, as I have been using many tags to organize my notes, and I find the tag I want, then double click to get all the notes associate with that tag. -- unless there is an easier way to do this??   I know I can also use "tag:<tagname> in the notes search field, but this implies I remember the exact name & spelling of the tag :-).    

Thanks in advance for any insight.

I am not sure there is one beyond what you are doing.  You must click on "Tags" in the sidebar in order to make any of the Tag related shortcuts to work (as far as I know).

I am not aware of a keyboard shortcut that will pull up that dialogue window without first being in the Tag window.  Jefito is a Tag expert.  Hopefully he will have a suggestion. 

Archived