Not All Notes Syncing to New Device

I just started using an iPhone 4s instead of my iPod Touch for making Evernote notes.  Everything is still syncing up between my old device and my laptop, but I'm only getting a few notes synced to the iPhone, not all of them.

Anyone know why this half-sync is happening?

Thanks,

Matthew

Do all of your notes appear in the Web interface at www.evernote.com?

If so, it is likely you just need to sit tight and wait for your 4s to catch up. If it never seems to catch up, you might consider logging out of Evernote on your 4s and logging back in. 

If they are not all present on the web interface, this would suggest there is a problem syncing from one of your devices. 

I just started using an iPhone 4s instead of my iPod Touch for making Evernote notes.  Everything is still syncing up between my old device and my laptop, but I'm only getting a few notes synced to the iPhone, not all of them.

Anyone know why this half-sync is happening?

Thanks,

Matthew

It may take a while & a few syncs for everything to get sync'd. The more notes you have, the longer it will take. I suspect if you give it time, they will all be sync'd.

Thanks, Scott and BurgerNFries.

Scott, to your question:

Do all of your notes appear in the Web interface at www.evernote.com?

Yes, they do all appear online.  Currently, there's a perfect sync between my old device (iPod Touch), laptop app, and online interface.

BurgersNFries ....

It may take a while & a few syncs for everything to get sync'd.

I probably have less than 50 notes, all text.  Have had the iPhone 4s version online for a day or so.  Any sense of how long it might take for the synce to happen?

Thanks, all.

Matthew

Logged out of all iterations of Evernote (online, laptop app, old device, and new iPhone 4s), then logged back in.  Still only seeing my (2) most recent notes.  The rest are still no-shows on the iPhone.  If nothing was synced, that would be one thing.  But the partial-synce makes no sense to me.

MP

Logged out of all iterations of Evernote (online, laptop app, old device, and new iPhone 4s), then logged back in.  Still only seeing my (2) most recent notes.  The rest are still no-shows on the iPhone.  If nothing was synced, that would be one thing.  But the partial-synce makes no sense to me.

MP

Since all your notes appear on the web client, then yeah, even only a few minutes should yield more than two notes.  Agree with Scott...support ticket time.

Good luck.

Archived