How to Get Support to React?

I noticed another thread regarding inability to sync notes.  I'm having the same problem, but with a different twist. 

Last month, I purchased extra points so I could get a big scanning project off of my desk.  It's mostly very sentimental notes, that I am not willing to take the chance of losing by uninstalling and reinstalling EN.  Notes from the scanner are not processing.   The scanner is a 6-month old Scansnap, and has been working perfectly with EN until mid-May.  I opened an EN support ticket last Wednesday (8 days ago), via chat.  By Friday, with no resolution, support tried to close the ticket.  I got back on support chat, and had it "escalated".  Monday, with no contact, and no resolution, support tried to close the ticket again.  I had it escalated.  Again.  It's Thursday.  Still no resolution, or even any effort on EN's part.  In the meanwhile, those 8 MB I have purchased for the month have expired.  Not only that, my current usage, back on the normal 1.0 MB is at 86% with NO new notes.  At first I thought EN had resolved the problem, and that's why I was suddenly at 86%.  Nope.  I am exactly where I was 8 days ago, but extremely frustrated.  I am disgusted with Evernote's support, or lack thereof.  What exactly does it take to get a ticket from "ignore" to "escalate", or better yet "resolved"?

I noticed another thread regarding inability to sync notes.  I'm having the same problem, but with a different twist. 

Last month, I purchased extra points so I could get a big scanning project off of my desk.  It's mostly very sentimental notes, that I am not willing to take the chance of losing by uninstalling and reinstalling EN.  Notes from the scanner are not processing.   The scanner is a 6-month old Scansnap, and has been working perfectly with EN until mid-May.  I opened an EN support ticket last Wednesday (8 days ago), via chat.  By Friday, with no resolution, support tried to close the ticket.  I got back on support chat, and had it "escalated".  Monday, with no contact, and no resolution, support tried to close the ticket again.  I had it escalated.  Again.  It's Thursday.  Still no resolution, or even any effort on EN's part.  In the meanwhile, those 8 MB I have purchased for the month have expired.  Not only that, my current usage, back on the normal 1.0 MB is at 86% with NO new notes.  At first I thought EN had resolved the problem, and that's why I was suddenly at 86%.  Nope.  I am exactly where I was 8 days ago, but extremely frustrated.  I am disgusted with Evernote's support, or lack thereof.  What exactly does it take to get a ticket from "ignore" to "escalate", or better yet "resolved"?

Please post your ticket number here, so it can be flagged for EN staff.

It took 10 days, but it looks like support finally got all of my data synced.  Thanks for your help, @BurgersNFries!  However, I lost the additional 6.1 GB of data that I purchased.  How do I go about getting that restored?  I'm afraid to open up another help ticket at this point. 

It took 10 days, but it looks like support finally got all of my data synced.  Thanks for your help, @BurgersNFries!  However, I lost the additional 6.1 GB of data that I purchased.  How do I go about getting that restored?  I'm afraid to open up another help ticket at this point.

Support is the only way to go about it.

Archived