"Joining" a Notebook in Business -- not a concept?

Hi folks,

In ordinary Premium, Bob share a Notebook with Carol, Carol gets an email asking her if she wants to Join the Notebook, and if she wants to do so she clicks on a link ad voila.

I'm wondering, how does that process work in Business?  I can confine me question just to the case of an Administrator wanting to give employee Bob access and rights to a Notebook.

When the Administrator does so (grants him access and rights to a Notebook), is any action required from Bob?  (E.g., a reply to an email.)  Or does it just voila show up in his Business account -- on the Notes panel or whatever it's called?

Thanks for any brain squeezin's!

David

• 3 weeks later...

Not to hijack, but wondering the same thing.  Right now when I share a notebook with the business, no one gets notification that has happened.  They have to go in and look for the notebook, then join before it shows up in their notebook list.  If they are not looking for it, they don't know it exists.  

Shouldn't a message or alert show up somewhere?

The only really way to "notify" them which is sort of after they have figured it out is to "subscribe to reminders in this notebook" which will allow them to receive change notifications in future.

It still doesn't resolve the first join to the Biz Notebook.  Something that is lacking in my opinion.

Archived