Beware when you upgrade to business that you lose your Points

Will_UK

I was a user who had achieved 120 points, I upgraded to Premium. That same month I persuaded my company to go business. I was the admin. I left the company for a new position this month and knew that my personal account would be safe. My points however had been removed even though they had been unused.

I have sent 3 emails to support all without reply.

Beware that if you upgrade you will lose your points. This is not the way to treat ambassadors who go out there way to push a service.

I will be unlikely to promote evernote business to my new company.

Will Smart 

• Level 5*

OK, so Premium users normally get a response with 24 hours (mon-fri).

Let us know if you haven't heard and you've gone beyond that period and we can flag your post and try and get you some employee help.

Thanks for reaching out and for the flags to review. Apologies on the delay, sometimes our free queues slow down during periods of high volume.

So, when you cashed in your points for Premium (all 120), that effectively removed them from your account. Then when you upgraded to Business you should have received a gift code to redeem for that year of Premium. If anyone upgrades to Business from Premium, we provide this gift code for the amount of their remaining Premium--they can use this however they wish, or if they downgrade from Business later to reinstate Premium. Your gift code was issued on 12 February 2014, 08:20. I've gone ahead and bumped you up to a month of free Premium in the mean time as well.

Hope this helps.

Archived