Notes created on iPad not appearing in Windows Desktop EN

AndreaD

I added a couple of new Notes to EN on my iPad yesterday and while they appear on EN online in my account, they are not appearing on my deskstop EN (ver. 5.3.1.3363).

On the desktop EN: What is strange is that while the actual notebook "folder" has the right *number* of notes (five ), I can only see the content of two notes and the ones not showing up are the notes I created on the iPad yesterday. FYI: A note created on the Windows desktop program does populate correctly accross the online and iPad ENs.

FYI: The EN ap on my iPad is the most recent version available.

How can I get the notes created on the iPad to show up on the Deskstop EN?

Thanks in advance for your help!

On your desktop application, if you look at the "activity log" (i'm not on Windows so I don't know specifically what menu item that would be under.... try under "help"), is there anything in the log that might tell you why it isn't pulling some notes down? 

No. Based on your question, I just added another note to the Ipad version and changed two current notes on the Desktop and Ipad, and synched it. Here's the activity log from that. (showing the 3 items received). The result is the same. Number of notes in the Desksop software increased by 1, and I cannot "see" the content of the note.

And the "updated" notes on the Ipad that are showing on the deskop, were updated accurately and vice versa.

Evernote for Windows 5.3.1.3363 (271363) Public
10:22:42 [9260] 100% * sent: 514B, received: 819B
10:22:42 [9260] 100% Connecting to www.evernote.com/edam/note/s12
10:22:42 [9260] 100% Session terminated normally, elapsed time: 0s
10:22:42 [5624] Client synchronization finished, status: complete
10:22:42 [5624] * 3 items received
10:22:42 [5624] * elapsed time: 1s

• Level 5

Is it possible that there was a conflict after asynchronous changes on different devices? There a folder for that, with a name like 'conflicts after changes' ( I am using the german version). Can you find any note there?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived