arrow key navigation mac

blujett8

Idea

Any tips for how to view consecutive notes without cloding/opening or how to change notes in presentation mode on a macbook pro?

I'm unable to  scroll through notes in my notebook or on presentation mode.

Tried searching the forum and also looked for anything unusual in my keyboard settings.

thanks for any help - 

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Any tips for how to view consecutive notes without cloding/opening or how to change notes in presentation mode on a macbook pro?

I'm unable to  scroll through notes in my notebook or on presentation mode.

Tried searching the forum and also looked for anything unusual in my keyboard settings.

thanks for any help - 

Hi. Could you be more specific? I've had no problem doing it with the right/left arrow keys. Select a bunch of notes, "start presentation," and that's all there is to it (as far as I can tell).

• Level 5*

More specific ?

When I press the arrow keys nothing happens

I understand what you say about the simplicity of it however that is not my current experience & the reason for my post

I guess what I mean is that we need more information to help you in this case. What version of the app are you running? Are you Premium or Free (I don't think this matters, but I am not sure)? Could you take us through the process you are using step by step? 

More specific ?

When I press the arrow keys nothing happens

I understand what you say about the simplicity of it however that is not my current experience & the reason for my post

Are you highlighting more than one note before starting the Presentation Mode?  This sounds elementary, but it can be overlooked if you are not careful.

Archived