sharing and editing notes

hi, if I have evernote premium, can I add 10-15 users to the account I can share notes with? do the other users need to be premium members or they can use the free version of evernote?? also can they edit the notes and sync them so the change is reflected on everyones devices?

• Level 5*

Hi  You don't "add people to the acount",  but you can share notebooks containing notes,  or individual notes with as many individuals as you like.  If you share a notebook you can allow some or all of the people you share with to view and edit notes,  but not create them.  Since even 'free' users are allowed to share one notebook with edit rights,  each person could share one notebook with everyone else to build up a complete network.  You would need to beware that Evernote doesn't like two people changing the same note,  and syncing changes back to the central server occurs at different times for different users.

Best way to try things out is.. to try things out,  with a couple of others and find out whether the limitations are deal-breakers,  or just occasional inconveniences.

You might want to look into Evernote Business too...

Archived