Evernote user manual

Hi! I am new to Evernote and was wondering if there is a manual of some sort available.

AFAIK, no.  There are a few books on the topic but they tend to get outdated quickly, as is the case with a lot of today's technology.  There is the KB but it's also not always up to date.  IMO, it's best to play with EN yourself & visit this forum to see how others are using it.  The search function is helpful for answering questions you may have, since many questions have been asked & answered a lot on the board already.  Then if you have a question you're not able to find an answer for, post a question on the board.  This is a users board, so unless someone's profile says 'employee', we're users just like yourself.  Evernote staff read all messages on this board but reply only occasionally.  If you need to discuss with EN directly, submit a support ticket.  (See my sig.)

• Level 5*

Hi! I am new to Evernote and was wondering if there is a manual of some sort available.

Hi. See the links in my signature to the various clients. In addition, I've got some links to sites that will give newcomers some advice.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=446

I just noticed that some of the links are dead (including one from Evernote's own site!). I'll try to update things soon.

Archived