handwritting options

Hello,

I am very happy that handwritting is now natively suported in Evernote (so I am thinking of switching to Evernote for full).

So far I was using S-Note app on Samsung galaxy note tablet. it is missing all the features of Evernote, but inetrgation with wacom stylus is really good.

Writing with it is easy and precise. What is important is that when using stylus one can disable "hand inputs" which happend when one lean the hand on screen. This nicely protect inputs from leaned hand.

Evernote does not have that since it is assumed you might write with finger / hand.

is it planned to have some sort of protection agains leaned hand and allow only stylus inputs when sytlus available ?

j

Hello,

I am very happy that handwritting is now natively suported in Evernote (so I am thinking of switching to Evernote for full).

So far I was using S-Note app on Samsung galaxy note tablet. it is missing all the features of Evernote, but inetrgation with wacom stylus is really good.

Writing with it is easy and precise. What is important is that when using stylus one can disable "hand inputs" which happend when one lean the hand on screen. This nicely protect inputs from leaned hand.

Evernote does not have that since it is assumed you might write with finger / hand.

is it planned to have some sort of protection agains leaned hand and allow only stylus inputs when sytlus available ?

j

Evernote does not publish their road map or ETAs.

Hello,

j

Evernote does not publish their road map or ETAs.

I was not asking for any roadmaps or timeframes. Mere feedback of someone involved in this feature, if it make sense or not would be good way forward.

As is now, handwritting is still not per level as in samsung apps. Syncing feature of S-Note and Evernote is not cutting it for me.

I was not asking for any roadmaps or timeframes. Mere feedback of someone involved in this feature, if it make sense or not would be good way forward.

As is now, handwritting is still not per level as in samsung apps. Syncing feature of S-Note and Evernote is not cutting it for me.

As I said, EN does not comment on this.

Archived