Hey all,

I was adding to a note 2 days ago.  Added and edited quite a bit of it. 

I went back this morning, looking for it and it is gone.  I am certain that I didn't delete it.  One, because I wouldn't.  Two, becasue it isn't in the trash folder.  Between the editing of the note and now I did update to the newsest windows version.  I was already on 5. something, so it wasn't a big upgrade.

I have searched by title, tag, update date, and various key words.

Anyway, anyone have any ideas what might have happened?  I am a premium user, so would it help to talk to support?

Hey all,

I was adding to a note 2 days ago. Added and edited quite a bit of it.

I went back this morning, looking for it and it is gone. I am certain that I didn't delete it. One, because I wouldn't. Two, becasue it isn't in the trash folder. Between the editing of the note and now I did update to the newsest windows version. I was already on 5. something, so it wasn't a big upgrade.

I have searched by title, tag, update date, and various key words.

Anyway, anyone have any ideas what might have happened? I am a premium user, so would it help to talk to support?

Sounds like you may have accidentally selected all & cut or something similar. You could search by modified date to find the note (look for a blank or weird looking note modified in the time frame) & maybe the note history will be helpful.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/39082-anyway-you-can-restore-evernote-to-a-certain-date/

Or perhaps you have a recent backup of your database that would have the note.

Archived