Evernote email upload failing

Ok, I've been happily chugging along emailing messages to my Evernote upload address. I sent about 10-20 a day, depending on what I get in my inbox. Last night I go a bizarre email from Evernote. Here's a pic of it:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s24/sh/1e63de59-a6cc-4840-92e6-ad2a4aebba64/5adc94b9733cbd75628d7f08e77f18cf

(I've also attached a pic in case this link breaks)

Support tells me there is a 250 message limit on incoming messages, but there's no way I've come anywhere close to that.

I got another error message just like the one above when I tried to forward a message to my upload email address.

Has anyone else experienced this or found a resolution?

Cheers,

Osric

post-174813-0-94671800-1392315713_thumb.

Thank you for reporting.  We're actively investigating this, and I've upped this with the tech who's been primarily working the bug report.  Anyone else runs into an email into Evernote issue, please drop us a line as well.

Thank you for reporting.  We're actively investigating this, and I've upped this with the tech who's been primarily working the bug report.  Anyone else runs into an email into Evernote issue, please drop us a line as well.

Great to hear you're working on the issue. I just got another email notification saying I'm over my limit, for a message I sent yesterday at 6:02 PM EST...

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s24/sh/4d6167ae-4b7e-48cb-905a-ed304a71a5b5/eb0ce6faf187764b00731b5c0fc2047a

Actually, are you running into your upload allowance limit, rather than the email limit?

Nope, support already asked about that; I'm at 45MB of my 1GB for the month. But today I've been able to receive email that I send to the upload address, so maybe it's working again. Regardless, I won't depend on that feature anymore. I found a nice AppleScript that lets me press a modifier key sequence and it sends the email I have selected right to Evernote. The only problem is that I can't do that on the iPhone, so I'll have to find another workaround for that.

Nice workaround--though the email to your Evernote account is incredibly dependable, so I wouldn't necessarily count it out entirely yet. I'm still checking on this, I know we were chasing down a few similar cases to identify the problem.  Generally, when the email server is experiencing a problem, it is wide ranging, immediately identifiable, and quickly fixed.

Archived