Frequent sync

Because of my workflow, I have begun doing  a lot of merging notes and copying note links. About every 2nd or 3rd time I do this, I get the Sync progress bar which takes from a second to several seconds. I can't find anyway to turn this off - I would rather just do a manual sync as needed. 

Because of my workflow, I have begun doing  a lot of merging notes and copying note links. About every 2nd or 3rd time I do this, I get the Sync progress bar which takes from a second to several seconds. I can't find anyway to turn this off - I would rather just do a manual sync as needed. 

If you're copying links for notes in sync'd notebooks, the notes must first be sync'd to the EN servers, in order to get generate a link.

Just an FYI, if you copy a note link & then subsequently merge the note with another, the note link will be broken, since a new note & therefore a new GUID (globally unique identifier) is created.

It's also always good to either post in the appropriate section or mention what client you're using.

Archived