Feature Enhancement: Sub-notebooks Under Main Notebooks

It would be great if you could create sub-notebooks under a main notebook, each with their own privs settings. Considering a client for a project, It would be great to be able to create a sub-notebook that I could share with the client while not sharing the main project notebook that is shared among the project team. This would help greatly in organizing notebook display views. You have a parent notebook for a project and then all of its children notebooks are displayed under it.

It would be great if you could create sub-notebooks under a main notebook, each with their own privs settings. Considering a client for a project, It would be great to be able to create a sub-notebook that I could share with the client while not sharing the main project notebook that is shared among the project team. This would help greatly in organizing notebook display views. You have a parent notebook for a project and then all of its children notebooks are displayed under it.

Please search the board on sub notebooks or nested notebooks. This has been discussed a lot already.

Please search the board on sub notebooks or nested notebooks. This has been discussed a lot already.

Oh, and don't forget the ongoing discussion about "nested stacks"! 

Archived