Where's encription option gone to?

What client are you using...???

Not sure what you mean; always confused about EV Everywhere vs Evernote; the program on my comuter, but there has been a new twist.  I just rt-clicked on some text and this time the option appeared.

1HtUijlljjr3xhJVNC3NfTyvLG9QhH_thumb.jpg

What client are you using...???

Not sure what you mean; always confused about EV Everywhere vs Evernote; the program on my comuter, but there has been a new twist.  I just rt-clicked on some text and this time the option appeared.

1HtUijlljjr3xhJVNC3NfTyvLG9QhH_thumb.jpg

There is no such thing as Evernote Everywhere.  It's hard to tell from your screen caps what client(s) you're using b/c there is so much other "stuff" displayed & not a fuller screen of what you're seeing.  If you're using the web client (accessed by using a browser), you can only DEcrypt.  You cannot ENcrypt.  When using a desktop client (Mac/Windows) that you download & install, then you can DEcrypt.

Also, EN only encrypts text.  So if your selection includes anything other than text, you will not be able to encrypt.

There is no such thing as Evernote Everywhere. 

Right, got it mixed up with Roboform

If you're using the web client (accessed by using a browser), you can only DEcrypt.  You cannot ENcrypt.  When using a desktop client (Mac/Windows) that you download & install, then you can DEcrypt.

OK there's where my confusion originate from:  What you call "client" is what I call "the program on my computer" and the "everywhere" i.e web.  So now I see why I was confused.  I didn't now about the diferences related to encryption.  I must have been in the desktop client when I wrote my last post; and found the option.

Also, EN only encrypts text.  So if your selection includes anything other than text, you will not be able to encrypt.

Yes, I did understand that.

Thanks for sorting this out for me :)

Archived