Calendar View

I need a Calendar view for my notes.

Tag filters are required too.

I also need to be able to edit the date of my notes.

This way I could observe the frequency of certain events such as breaking the diet, work outs, purchases, Food entries, Hello entries, etc.

Am I the only one who needs this?

• Level 5*

At present there are no calendars though there are reminders with dates.  I don't quite understand what you're looking for in "Tag Filters" - it's already possible to search for one or multiple tags,  or to exclude them from searches.  And the dates of notes can be altered in any desktop version of Evernote.  Evernote is always evolving,  so if it doesn't include your preferred feature at the moment,  chances are it will in due course...

Edt:  ...and Snap!

• Level 5*

You can already edit the date of your notes, both Created data and Updated date.

Then we need this feature on the web site :/

Ah, you didn't specify the web client. Sure, that would be helpful.

At present there are no calendars though there are reminders with dates.  I don't quite understand what you're looking for in "Tag Filters" - it's already possible to search for one or multiple tags,  or to exclude them from searches.  And the dates of notes can be altered in any desktop version of Evernote.  Evernote is always evolving,  so if it doesn't include your preferred feature at the moment,  chances are it will in due course...

Edt:  ...and Snap!

What I meant was something like Google Calendar but displaying the notes instead of events.

• I tried Google Calendar for this but it was not as comfortable as Evernote (too many clics to add a single event).
  • Evernote Reminders have a problem: they do not accept dates in the past (they should).
  • There's an Android app that does this: ColorNote but it is only accessible from the phone (no web view and well, it's not evernote).
  • Level 5*
  • Evernote Reminders have a problem: they do not accept dates in the past (they should).

Why would you need to set a reminder for a time that has already past?

Heh, usually it's me that passes the reminder time...

BTW, you *can* set the reminder time to a time in the past in the Windows client, and in the Web client, as far as I can tell.

Archived