iPad Air - "Save to Evernote" option sometimes not available

Can't figure it out. While working on a project that involves a lot of copy & paste from a web site to Evernote on my iPad Air, sometimes the "Save to Evernote" option is available (using the little square with the arrow at the top of the page, with AirDrop, Bookmark, etc.), & sometimes it isn't. When it is, it saves me a tremendous amount of work, as the pages are so long as to require multiple copy segments. Being able to clip the whole page is wonderful, when it is there. I can't figure out what I need to do to make it show up. Can someone help me, please?

BTW, I absolutely LOVE Evernote!

Thanks in advance -

Thanks for your response. That doesn't seem to be it. This all happened within a few hours tonight. The "Save to Evernote" option allowed me to clip a whole page from a web site to my Evernote program - then I couldn't get it to come up again to clip the next page.

• Level 5*

Thanks for your response. That doesn't seem to be it. This all happened within a few hours tonight. The "Save to Evernote" option allowed me to clip a whole page from a web site to my Evernote program - then I couldn't get it to come up again to clip the next page.

This is impossible using Safari, as far as i know. However iCab mobile is a free browser that lets you use a clipper. You might want to try it.

How did you see the Save to Evernote option? Easy. You probably clicked a link from within Evernote. This keeps you within the app and allows for additional functionality that Safari won't give you.

Archived