Mariner Software - Paperless 2.0 for Mac

ApplianceJunk

I don't have a mac and didn't take advantage of this, but looks like you are eligible for a free license of mariner if they still have them available:

Purchase One of Three ScanSnap Models, Receive Paperless from Mariner Software Free
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
 (Rated: 4.50 out of 5)

For a limited time, when you purchase a ScanSnap S1100, S1300i or iX500, you are eligible to receive Paperless from Mariner Software (compatible on Mac and PC). The Paperless tool from Mariner Software allows you to maintain the task of organizing all your receipts, documents and business cards with ease. Simply scan the paper and Paperless extracts the text using OCR to identify merchants, dates, and amounts. Add details, assign categories, or make notes directly to your scans.

Buy the ScanSnap S1100, ScanSnap S1300i or ScanSnap iX500 anytime between November 11, 2013 and December 31, 2013 to be eligible.

To receive your Paperless license, visit the ScanSnap Rebate Site and simply enter the purchase details of your ScanSnap:

1. Date of purchase
2. Serial number
3. A scanned copy of your invoice

Once we’ve validated your claim you will receive an email containing your code for your free Mariner Paperless license. This rebate offer is valid while supplies last so don’t delay!

For rebate redemption inquiries, please call the Customer Service Center at 866-971-8418.

Jordyn Russell
Marketing Communications Manager
Fujitsu Computer Products America

Archived