(Archived) Evernote Enterprise

This may sound odd coming from someone who hasn't even signed up for a Premium account (I'm waiting till I use up my 40MB :) ), but I'm wondering if even 500MB is enough if I eventually want to put most of my stuff (including work pdf's, images, etc.) on it. I would love to send audio notes and even send video as well. I saw Phil mentioning a possible Evernote Enterprise plan at the GTD conference. I'm wondering about that, but also about simply plans with more bandwidth. I think you have such a large and passionate following at this point, that you could get lost of people signing up for an Evernote Ultra or Evernote Multimedia, etc. plan that provides 5GB upload a month for $15 or $20/month? Maybe you guys are heading in this direction. I understand that creating too many plans can muddy the waters a bit. Simple is good, right? But I think there would be a significant number of power users who would jump at the chance of doing this.

Me and my wife have been using Smugmug for 5 or so years. We signed up for the full Pro account from the start, which was $100/year and now is a lot more, because we thought the full range of capability was worth it for us (she's a professional and I'm an avid "enthusiast"). My point is that there are a lot of people who, after playing with EN for a while, realize more and more that they can do with it, but many of those things require more space. I think I heard on one of the podcasts that you weren't using Amazon's S3 for some technical reasons, but I wonder if this is also making for lower bandwidth limits, or would S3 even matter for bandwidth vs. storage?

Thanks for the feedback. We're definitely considering rolling out some more business-focused tiers in the future, which may include the ability to manage a group of accounts, etc. This is a bit in the future, but definitely something we're thinking about.

Thanks

Archived