(Archived) Request for accurate sync status information iOS

Extropy

Rather than just a "last sync at 00:00:00", it would be very useful to have a little hint that not everything has downloaded yet. Maybe an item or a byte counter for what remains to be downloaded. I've been bitten a few times showing up at a place with no Internet connection, expecting to have a particular document with me, only to find out that that last sync I did didn't really download everything (attachments).

We don't all live in the WiFi saturated Bay Area. Some of us are out in the boondocks of Central Europe :)

But seriously, an honest report of what remains to be synced would enhance ease of mind and effectiveness considerably.

"Ease of mind" is key here. Once I put something in Evernote, I'd like to know you guys have got me covered. Right now, that's running about 75%. Room for improvement.

• Level 5*

Rather than just a "last sync at 00:00:00", it would be very useful to have a little hint that not everything has downloaded yet. Maybe an item or a byte counter for what remains to be downloaded. I've been bitten a few times showing up at a place with no Internet connection, expecting to have a particular document with me, only to find out that that last sync I did didn't really download everything (attachments).

We don't all live in the WiFi saturated Bay Area. Some of us are out in the boondocks of Central Europe :)

But seriously, an honest report of what remains to be synced would enhance ease of mind and effectiveness considerably.

"Ease of mind" is key here. Once I put something in Evernote, I'd like to know you guys have got me covered. Right now, that's running about 75%. Room for improvement.

Hi. I've requested and pleaded for this as well. In my case, I never have been able to download all of my notes in the new version. The sync progress keeps resetting to 0 of an unknown amount. I'd also like to see the sync data on the main pages (when was it last synced?), because I am constantly plagued with conflicting notes these days, and I'm regularly tapping through the menus to force a sync. Trust me, they have heard an earful from me about this for more than a month now :)

Archived