(Archived) Help

My Evernote quit working.  I cannot get any help from the site and do no know how to contact any support from the options provided.  I created an account here last night and received a response from someone (?) who asked me to send a screenshot (I do not know how to do this and where to send it if I did) but when I tried to email back the email was sent back undeliverable.  I came back here and could not find my original request for assistance.  The site and service thus far have been of little use to me.  This system worked fairly well for a few months and I was considering an upgrade but can't if this is an indicator of performance.

Is there a number where I can call and speak with someone direct?  I am a small businees owner and this would be MUCH faster and more efficient than trying to navigate this.

Thanks.

My Evernote quit working.  I cannot get any help from the site and do no know how to contact any support from the options provided.  I created an account here last night and received a response from someone (?) who asked me to send a screenshot (I do not know how to do this and where to send it if I did) but when I tried to email back the email was sent back undeliverable.  I came back here and could not find my original request for assistance.  The site and service thus far have been of little use to me.  This system worked fairly well for a few months and I was considering an upgrade but can't if this is an indicator of performance.

Is there a number where I can call and speak with someone direct?  I am a small businees owner and this would be MUCH faster and more efficient than trying to navigate this.

Thanks.

Your original post is here:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/41078-no-clue/

Locking this thread.

Archived