Can't scroll down in iOS web version

Hi guys...

Can't find anything on the web about this issue, so thought I'd reach out for the first time on the EN forum.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that they can't scroll down to view an entire note/ note list on the iOS web version (iPad and iPhone)? This goes for my own notes as well as shared notebooks. Of course it's not a problem for any of us... We would simply download the shared note/ notebook... but how about someone who is not an EN user and comes across a link you share and is not able to view or search entire note(s). Not a good first impression for them of EN... But more importantly, do not get to see what EN can really do if they do not already have an account.

I imagine there are tons of peeps running around with iOS mobile devices who don't have the EN app installed and who may want to view something we'd like to share on the iOS web version.

Any thoughts on this anyone?

Hi guys...

Can't find anything on the web about this issue, so thought I'd reach out for the first time on the EN forum.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that they can't scroll down to view an entire note/ note list on the iOS web version (iPad and iPhone)? This goes for my own notes as well as shared notebooks. Of course it's not a problem for any of us... We would simply download the shared note/ notebook... but how about someone who is not an EN user and comes across a link you share and is not able to view or search entire note(s). Not a good first impression for them of EN... But more importantly, do not get to see what EN can really do if they do not already have an account.

I imagine there are tons of peeps running around with iOS mobile devices who don't have the EN app installed and who may want to view something we'd like to share on the iOS web version.

Any thoughts on this anyone?

There are some things on web pages that don't play nicely on iOS.  (Flash for one thing.)  You should use the EN iOS client, which is designed for iOS, rather than the web client.  If you want to share something with iOS who doesn't want to install EN app, you could email the note to them.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived