(Archived) Share notebook on iOS: loading takes forever

Tijs

I'm currently traveling without laptop and need to share a notebook from my iPad. However, the popup window keeps indicating "Loading" without ever loading anything (making the app totally unresponsive).

How do I share my notebooks?

I'm currently traveling without laptop and need to share a notebook from my iPad. However, the popup window keeps indicating "Loading" without ever loading anything (making the app totally unresponsive).

How do I share my notebooks?

If what you're trying to do is send a share invitation to someone so they can share a notebook that is in your Evernote account, I don't think you can do that from the iOS app.  And you may not be able to share a notebook via the web client on iOS, since the web client doesn't always play nicely with iOS.  Workarounds are going to a cafe or library to use the web client.  Or if someone can turn on  your computer at home so you can use remote access (I use Logmein) from your iPad.

Hello BurgernFries,

I have the same problem. First of all the EN IOS guide says this can be done:

iPad: Tap the Edit button at the top-right of the Notebook List, then tap the notebook you want to share, followed by the Share icon

When I do this, a window comes up, with the word 'loading' in the upper left corner. It never goes to another screen to prompt for the type of share...personal or public.

To continue I need to exit and close the app and re-open. Most curious...

Thanks for any more guidance. Perhaps I have too little patience, but the process should be virtually instantaneous.

Tom

Archived