(Archived) Unexpected change of focus

Murk

Idea

When editing a new note, I will often change the title and then click to add tags - the trouble is that changing the title can change the sort order of the note, and this can cause an unexpected loss of focus - with a new note appearing.

Yes, I appreciate that I could do things in a different order, but that's not really the point.... if editing a note, I shouldn't be thrown out of the note by anything I choose to change about it.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

When editing a new note, I will often change the title and then click to add tags - the trouble is that changing the title can change the sort order of the note, and this can cause an unexpected loss of focus - with a new note appearing.

Yes, I appreciate that I could do things in a different order, but that's not really the point.... if editing a note, I shouldn't be thrown out of the note by anything I choose to change about it.

Hi. Thanks for bringing this up. I have reported the same phenomenon myself in various situations (not just when changing the title). If you could report the bug (see the link in my signature) it might help them to track it down better.

Archived