(Archived) Unable to open word docs on ipad

I have word files in evernote that I reference weekly. Yesterday, I notices that many files are no longer accessible. The notebook is there with the title but the content is gone??? What happened can I recover content.

• Level 5*

I have word files in evernote that I reference weekly. Yesterday, I notices that many files are no longer accessible. The notebook is there with the title but the content is gone??? What happened can I recover content.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I think the best solution would be to contact support at the link in my signature.

First, are you relying to access the files/notes when you have an Internet connection? If not, do you have a premium account & have these notes in offline notebooks?

If you are having this problem when you have an Internet connection, then as GM said, it's best to submit a support ticket.

Archived