(Archived) Skitch & Prism

rbl100

Now we've seen that governments will grab data from on-line services, will you PLEASE go back to Skitch 1's scheme of storing data on my drive?   I've said all along I don't share the "cloud" philosphy.   You should let the user's have a choice, especially since this option used to be present.  You had to work to take it away.

And please don't tell me I can drag-n-drop the image where I want it.   Just bring back what Skitch ver 1 had.

No, I don't have anything to hide, I just resist making my information available outside my drives.

Privacy matters.

Skitch representatives have not issued any statement on the privacy of our data when the US government wants it.  They also haven't responded to my request to return to a version 1.x ability to store images locally, not in the cloud.   I find that a litle disturbing.

Does anyone else worry about privacy?   Or want to store images on your own disks?

• Level 5*

This is a user forum that Evernote staff read and occasionally post on. If you have a direct question then you are probably best off opening a support ticket.

Archived