(Archived) Cannot Locate File - Bridge Bidding

I have about 30 files.  About 10 or more are devoted to bridge.  For example, Bridgeclues, Bridge Bidding, Bridge Play.  

I recently downloaded an upgrade to Evernote.  Now, when I request a display of all note files, I cannot find Bridge Bidding.  It has about 50 documents.  But when I search, it comes up.  I would like it to come up when all the files are displayed.

Any help will be appreicated.  

• Level 5

1. ) What are the file extensions for the bridge files?  examples .txt, .doc, .xls

2. ) What is the search term you are using when requesting a display of note files?

I have about 30 files.  About 10 or more are devoted to bridge.  For example, Bridgeclues, Bridge Bidding, Bridge Play.  

I recently downloaded an upgrade to Evernote.  Now, when I request a display of all note files, I cannot find Bridge Bidding.  It has about 50 documents.  But when I search, it comes up.  I would like it to come up when all the files are displayed.

Any help will be appreicated.  

This is very confusing.  First, what client are you using? 

You say you have about 30 files, about 10 are devoted to bridge but that Bridge Bidding has about 50 documents.  Please clarify.  By files, do you mean notes? Notebooks?  Or tags?   IOW, do you have about 30 notes in Evernote, about 10 of those notes are devoted to bridge & some of the notes (devoted to bridge) contain multiple files (attachments)?  Or do you mean you have about 30 notebooks & about 10 are devoted to bridge & that the 10 bridge-devoted-notebooks contain about 50 notes...???

If you  mean you can't find your tags (Bridgeclues, Bridge Bidding, Bridge Play), be sure that 'hide unassigned tags' (left most column on the Windows client - again , you didn't mention which client you're using) is unchecked. 

I have 33 notebooks and over 400 documents.  I figured out the problem.  Somehow two notebooks moved into

another notebook with the last word "stacks".  The notebooks were then not individually displayed though the notebook with the 

partial name "stacks" was.  I have been able to remove the notebooks and now they are displayed.

Thanks

I have 33 notebooks and over 400 documents.  I figured out the problem.  Somehow two notebooks moved into

another notebook with the last word "stacks".  The notebooks were then not individually displayed though the notebook with the 

partial name "stacks" was.  I have been able to remove the notebooks and now they are displayed.

Thanks

Glad you got it figured out.  Stacks are a way to group notebooks.  Please search the board on 'stacks' should you need more info.

Archived