(Archived) Lost account

Evernote seems to have lost my account. My repeated emails have gone largely unanswered. My question is this: how many other people has this happened to? I have to say, I have little respect for this company any more, and I'm extremely reluctant to create another account given that they lost my first one and can't even give me a straight answer about what happened. Seriously, are these people reliable at all? They seem like clown shoes.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Rather than come on the forum getting cross, I wonder if you could give us some more detail.

You never know we might be able to help!

Best regards

Chris

Seeing as how Evernote customer service has been completely useless, I don't see what anyone here would be able to do for me. I'm just curious to know how many other accounts Evernote has lost. From what I gather, it's been a lot. To be honest, I'm more than a bit amazed by the level of incompetence.

Evernote seems to have lost my account. My repeated emails have gone largely unanswered. My question is this: how many other people has this happened to? I have to say, I have little respect for this company any more, and I'm extremely reluctant to create another account given that they lost my first one and can't even give me a straight answer about what happened. Seriously, are these people reliable at all? They seem like clown shoes.

Clown shoes? Really? I'm sure Evernote has not "lost" your account. Have you checked your junk folder? Are you sure your account is tied to the email address you're checking? And:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/35574-notes-missing-after-password-reset/?p=192773

Seeing as how Evernote customer service has been completely useless, I don't see what anyone here would be able to do for me. I'm just curious to know how many other accounts Evernote has lost. From what I gather, it's been a lot. To be honest, I'm more than a bit amazed by the level of incompetence.

Please post your support ticket number here so they can follow up on it.

I've already contacted them multiple times, and they haven't been any help. They have basically admitted that they cannot find my account, or indeed any evidence that I ever created an account with them. Can anyone recommend a comparable service that's actually reliable? Thanks.

I've already contacted them multiple times, and they haven't been any help. They have basically admitted that they cannot find my account, or indeed any evidence that I ever created an account with them. Can anyone recommend a comparable service that's actually reliable? Thanks.

Evernote is very reliable. Like I said, I'm sure they did not "lose" your account, if you created one. You seem to be unwilling to share your ticket number so it can be followed up on & prefer to just complain & ridicule the service. Other alternatives have been mentioned on the board (please use the search function) & I'm sure if you Googled it, you'd find other apps for you to check out. Good luck.

As I have already mentioned, I have been in contact with Evernote. I don't see what good would come from posting my ticket number here. Your attempt to discern my motives is really quite absurd. I'm beginning to get the sense that Evernote users invest a greater degree of infallibility in the service than John Calvin invested in the Bible. Ugh.  

As a final attempt to help you let me explain.

If you have a ticket umber and post it on here, some of us may be able help.

Should you not have a ticket number then you have not reported the fault to the right people. Again we can help.

If you care to list exactly what happened some of us may be able help.

Surely we can't be more helpful than that?

Regards

Chris

Archived