(Archived) Penultimate for iPhone

slangon

In using EN, I often find myself needing to make quick sketches of ideas and the like. I had been just jotting them down on an actual piece of paper, and then photographing them to bring it into Evernote. That all seems to defeat the purpose of the program, however.

Penultimate seems like it would be an ideal solution for me, but unfortunately, I don't own an iPad. I've tried many of the different drawing / handwriting apps for the iPhone (Skitch, Fast Finga, Everpaint) but it seems like there's always something that causes me to eliminate them as a potential solution.

Has anyone found one really good drawing app for the iPhone that works well with EN?

I have tried Skitch but it wasn't really working for me for a few reasons.

First, the interface on the iPhone was pretty sketchy (no pun intended). I would draw a line or two and it kept selecting the lines I already drew rather than drawing a new one. Also, theres a really limited selection of colors.

It seems like Skitch is better suited for annotating photos rather than making sketches. Although I did like that you could edit the note in Skitch and it would automatically update in EN.

• 1 month later...

Archived