(Archived) Sync

This subject was not followed thru to the end.

I have the EN free version installed on my Windows Vista desktop. I mostly work from this desktop version and let the syncing process make the changes on the web and smartphone versions. I recently added a Word file to a notebook once but then deleted it a couple of days later because I did not find it useful. It kept coming back each time I updated the file. So I deleted it in both the desktop and web versions, but the file keeps being put back in after each time I change the file. This, it appears is due to the fact that I have put a path in the note. Therefore, my question is how do I get rid of the path?

This subject was not followed thru to the end.

I have the EN free version installed on my Windows Vista desktop. I mostly work from this desktop version and let the syncing process make the changes on the web and smartphone versions. I recently added a Word file to a notebook once but then deleted it a couple of days later because I did not find it useful. It kept coming back each time I updated the file. So I deleted it in both the desktop and web versions, but the file keeps being put back in after each time I change the file. This, it appears is due to the fact that I have put a path in the note. Therefore, my question is how do I get rid of the path?

Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. Locking this & linking to your other thread.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/38685-sync/

Archived