(Archived) Can I sync my Evernote account with another Evernote account?

• Level 5*

"sync my evernote with another evernote" is pretty vague. Are you wanting to share items with another Evernote account? Are you wanting to merge two Evernote accounts? We can gladly help you if we know what exactly it is you're looking to do, as well as which OS you use Evernote on.

Yes, I would like to merge two evernote accounts, and the operating systems that I use are Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 SP1, Android 2.3.6. Your help will be appreciated very much. Thank You.

Yes, I would like to merge two evernote accounts, and the operating systems that I use are Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 SP1, Android 2.3.6. Your help will be appreciated very much. Thank You.

Replace Windows for Mac:

In order to combine the notes into one account, you will need to either email the notes to the other account (see settings in the web client for the direct email address) or (best option), use the Mac desktop to export all notes to enex file.  Notebook info is not retained, so you may want to tag all notes with their notebook name, before doing this.  Then sign out of that account (on the Mac client), sign into the other account (on the Mac client) & import the enex file.

Archived