(Archived) Notes being untagged and moving from notebooks

I have been having a problem over the past few months of notes losing tags and moving from notebooks. 

1. - a couple of months ago my default notebook completely disappeared.  All of my notes ( I believe all of them) were moved to a different notebook that I had never even created. 

2. - I have multiple notes that I have tagged and retagged because they keep losing them.  I chatted with EN a little over a month ago and they thought it was fixed with an update. When I travel I do not look at the windows version since I do not travel with my laptop anymore.  Just returned after a few weeks on the road and those same notes have been untagged again.

3. - along with notes untagging I have many notes, many the same with the tagging issue, that are moving back into my default notebook after I had moved them into another notebook.

All 3 of these issues are happening on all the versions I am using - Windows on my laptop, iOS for my ipad and iphone and also on the web version of EN.  What can I do to make sure this does not happen anymore.  It is extremely frustrating and making the way I have been using EN unusable. 

Hi Jerry,

I am experiencing some of the same issue, namely the moving of Notes to a different Notebook again and again and again! I have moved one Note now about 50 times over the last few days and it is driving me crazy.

I have raised a ticket for my problem and will also convert yours to a ticket as well.

Best regards

Chris

Hi Jerry,

I am experiencing some of the same issue, namely the moving of Notes to a different Notebook again and again and again! I have moved one Note now about 50 times over the last few days and it is driving me crazy.

I have raised a ticket for my problem and will also convert yours to a ticket as well.

Best regards

Chris

Good looking out Chris. It is very frustrating. I have tagged and moved these notes about 15-20 times and it is killing me. If this continues then the I dont know what I will do

Hi Jerry,

Yes, it is frustrating me. I have Word Docs saving automatically to a Notebook. These are quotations and I need to refer to the Notebook for the next Quote number. But it is never there! All day I have moved every quotation I have created many times.

Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it.

For me it started when I set up a new computer running Windows 8 and Office 2013 last week. 

What versions are you on?

Best regards

Chris

Hi Jerry,

There was a problem with tickets being raised and not making it through properly. So I will convert your original post to a ticket again.

Best regards

Chris

Archived