(Archived) Gifted Premium trouble

Hi !

I logged a support case a few days ago, but have not reecieved any feedback yet.

The case is this

My manager at work gave me a gift for Evernote Premium as he knows I enjoy Evernote a lot. He did manage to mistype my email, but forwarded me the certificate later. When I clicked on Redeem, I was sent to the site where I either enter my own email or would set up a new account. I entered my existing (free) Evernote account name and  was told there was currenlty a server error and I should try again later.

The tricky bit is: you can only redeem the gift code once - so when I tried it again, it was rejected as invalid.

My question is: how do I fix this ?

Many thanks

K

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  If you've not had even an acknowledgement from Evernote for your support ticket,  something went wrong.  If you did get an acknowledgement,  please post the number here and we may be able to get you a little attention.  Basically,  Support will have to intervene to get your credit sorted out - the confusion could be over the incorrect email address.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click contact support I get a screen only saying " Support request successfully submitted"

I resubmitted the case now using another browser ( apparently Firefox is not supported?) and received a confirmation of support ticket #29946

• Level 5*

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click contact support I get a screen only saying " Support request successfully submitted"

I resubmitted the case now using another browser ( apparently Firefox is not supported?) and received a confirmation of support ticket #29946

Hi. I'll flag this for the Evernote support gurus. Let us know how your case turns out!

Thank you for flagging this.

The support team was just great and after I've sent them the original email with the redeem code, I was issued a new code to turn Premium :)

A big Thank you !

• Level 5*

Thank you for flagging this.

The support team was just great and after I've sent them the original email with the redeem code, I was issued a new code to turn Premium :)

A big Thank you !

Thanks for reporting back. I'm glad it worked out for you!

Archived