(Archived) ScanSnap to Evernote Problem

I am having a problem with my ScanSnap application moving documents into Evernote.  I have it set up so my scanner goes into a folder in the ScanSnap organizer.  I look through the documents, delete, etc. until I have what I want to upload.  ScanSnap is scanning in a batch as separate pages.  When I am ready, I select the batch and move it to the ABBYY to Evernote folder.  The program goes through the upload routine, but when I look in Evernote, I only see the first page of numerous pages.  Can anyone help me figure this out?

Leslie

I am having a problem with my ScanSnap application moving documents into Evernote.  I have it set up so my scanner goes into a folder in the ScanSnap organizer.  I look through the documents, delete, etc. until I have what I want to upload.  ScanSnap is scanning in a batch as separate pages.  When I am ready, I select the batch and move it to the ABBYY to Evernote folder.  The program goes through the upload routine, but when I look in Evernote, I only see the first page of numerous pages.  Can anyone help me figure this out?

Leslie

Check this out, under Tools and Note, is "Always show PDF documents as attachments" is this checked or unchecked? If unchecked then the first page of a PDF file will show up in "your" note. Now move your curser down onto the first page showing and you will see at the top "Page 1 of "some number" with arrows pointing right and left. To move forward in the document just click on the right arrow and you will go to page 2.

I use ScanSnap and Evernote every day!!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Thank Shepherd, that is how they looked.  But the next day all my uploads had pdf attachments!  I did not think I changed anything in tools.  Is there an advantage to having the pdfs showing with pages vs. attachments?

Archived