(Archived) Help>>>>

Hey I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out. I have an alternate evernote account thats linked to a now dead email address. I was wondering if there is anyway to retrieve the information from that account into this account. I do know the username and the now dead email address, what I cant remember is the password to my old account. Thank you guys ahead of time

Hey I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out. I have an alternate evernote account thats linked to a now dead email address. I was wondering if there is anyway to retrieve the information from that account into this account. I do know the username and the now dead email address, what I cant remember is the password to my old account. Thank you guys ahead of time

You will need to submit a support ticket (see my sig) & will need to provide some info to confirm this is truly your account.  I'm sure you can appreciate that.  It would not be prudent for them to just blindly give out login credentials to someone who doesn't remember the password & doesn't have access to the email account.

Archived