(Archived) Getting Rid of "Meeting Summary" Note which is Auto-generated after every event on the calendar

I am trying to Get Rid of the "Meeting Summary" Note which is Auto-generated after every event on the calendar.  

I attached a screen shot of my Desktop Evernote and I highlighted two of them.  I forgot it also does it for scheduled events.  

Does anyone have any idea?  Someone mentioned a trunk app called "Meeting Result" but I use a PC and that is only for a Mac.  

Any help would be great as this is driving me crazy.  

post-90633-0-23719600-1361971036_thumb.p

I am trying to Get Rid of the "Meeting Summary" Note which is Auto-generated after every event on the calendar.

I attached a screen shot of my Desktop Evernote and I highlighted two of them. I forgot it also does it for scheduled events.

Does anyone have any idea? Someone mentioned a trunk app called "Meeting Result" but I use a PC and that is only for a Mac.

Any help would be great as this is driving me crazy.

It appears these notes are generated by another app, since EN does not automatically generate any notes. It would be helpful if you post the app you're using to create these notes.
  • Level 5*

I'm guessing Powerbot. Signing up for this gives Powerbot permission to create notes in your Evernote account. Don't know whether you can configure Powerbot to auto-generate meeting summaries (or anything else).

Archived