(Archived) premium membership not active 6 days after payment

naxxalenok

hello, 

i really didn't want my first post here to be a rant, but i just can't help myself.  6 days ago i ordered one month of premium services and 'm still waiting for it. i first contacted evernote after 10 hours, asking if a delay such as in my case is usual. they answered, that a couple of hours of a delay occur sometimes. well, four days later, i'm still not able to use the premium features, even worse, it seems impossible to edit exsting notes on my phone. i asked them again about the delay, two days ago. since then i haven't heard anythng yet. 

i'm ready to admit my fault, if there should be one. but maybe someone should point it to me. since i didn't recieve any kind of instructions after i paid the money. it was intended to be a trial of the premium services with a future possibility to get a year long subscription, but now, i seriously begin to doubt, if it will ever happen. so far, i'm almost a week an alegedely premium customer, without being able to use the respective features. when trying to use evernote online, i'm asked, if i'd like to upgrade to premium, which i already am. i'm seriously fighting against the thought of being ripped off and left stand alone with the problem. and the fact, that my mail remained unanswered for 3 days and counting doesn't really help in that matter. 

i want my faith in evernote back, but it's not in my hands in this case. 

• Level 5*

hello, 

i really didn't want my first post here to be a rant, but i just can't help myself.  6 days ago i ordered one month of premium services and 'm still waiting for it. i first contacted evernote after 10 hours, asking if a delay such as in my case is usual. they answered, that a couple of hours of a delay occur sometimes. well, four days later, i'm still not able to use the premium features, even worse, it seems impossible to edit exsting notes on my phone. i asked them again about the delay, two days ago. since then i haven't heard anythng yet. 

i'm ready to admit my fault, if there should be one. but maybe someone should point it to me. since i didn't recieve any kind of instructions after i paid the money. it was intended to be a trial of the premium services with a future possibility to get a year long subscription, but now, i seriously begin to doubt, if it will ever happen. so far, i'm almost a week an alegedely premium customer, without being able to use the respective features. when trying to use evernote online, i'm asked, if i'd like to upgrade to premium, which i already am. i'm seriously fighting against the thought of being ripped off and left stand alone with the problem. and the fact, that my mail remained unanswered for 3 days and counting doesn't really help in that matter. 

i want my faith in evernote back, but it's not in my hands in this case. 

Hi. Sorry to hear about your problem. I have reported it. Could you post the ticket number you received when you contacted Evernote? Thanks!

Sorry about the issues you're running into--that's definitely not normal experience.  I pulled your ticket, and it looks like we never received the response you made, after our customer support tech sent you the initial response, so I apologize for that--with no response, it wasn't flagged for reopening.  It looks like you have an additional ticket open now under a different email/account: 242742 that was replied to for additional information today.  Provide a receipt and we'll be able to get you upgraded quickly.

I've gone ahead and upgraded the account tied to your initial request (looks like you're working from two accounts here) to a week of Premium while support waits for your confirmation on ticket number 242742.

Archived