(Archived) Password Error: Too Many Login Attempt Failures

• Level 5*

I am locked out of my account on the iPad and on the Web. On the iPad it says "Error:Too many failures, please try again later." On the Web it says "Too many login attempt failures. Please try again later." First of all, how do I access my account? Second of all, is this problem widespread?

I have more than one account, and the others seem to be fine. It is only my main account that is giving me trouble right now, so perhaps this is only a problem I am having. I'd change my password to protect myself from any kind of hacking attempt, but I cannot access my account, so... that is impossible.

• Level 5*

I seem to be logged in fine - just synced my desktop and opened the web client without issues. Will keep an eye on it during the day.. Hope you get the issue resolved soon!

Thanks. I suppose it would be good news if I am the only one being targeted by hackers :)

I am logged in just fine on my desktop as well (thankfully). However, I cannot access my account on the Web or on the iPad, which is a bit weird, because I was having no trouble a few hours ago before I went to bed. The problem is that I tend to spend a lot of time on my iPad. Fortunately, the BETA version of the iOS app is working fine for me, even if the PUBLIC version of the app will not login. LOL. Well, there are definitely extra benefits to signing up for the beta!

• 1 month later...

I am locked out of my account on the iPad and on the Web. On the iPad it says "Error:Too many failures, please try again later." On the Web it says "Too many login attempt failures. Please try again later." First of all, how do I access my account? Second of all, is this problem widespread?

I have more than one account, and the others seem to be fine. It is only my main account that is giving me trouble right now, so perhaps this is only a problem I am having. I'd change my password to protect myself from any kind of hacking attempt, but I cannot access my account, so... that is impossible.

I met the similar problem today, I got a message from evernote indicate my password need reset, then i reset it, then I found I could log on web but not on iPad, show me the message said too many failure please try again later, I then tried reset my password again, still return the same message when log in on iPad, looking for help, thanks guys.

Archived