(Archived) Editable Skitch Files in Between Desktop and Android app?

jsharp29

Just wondering if it was possible to save/open a skitch file so that's it's still editable in either the Android or the desktop app.

For example, I create a skitch on my desktop app and save it in such a way to Evernote that I can open it on my smartphone and continue to edit on the phone app. And vice versa of course.

Yes, all Skitch files synced in Evernote are editable on iOS, Windows, Android and Windows 8 versions of Skitch. And your edits will appear in your Skitch Notes (Hit the Evernote button) next time you return to Skitch Mac. )

Thanks. What I mean is, if I were to draw a box on the desktop app, could I then edit that same box on the phone app after syncing? I know you can save files as a .skitch file on the desktop so it can be re-edited on the desktop. I was wondering if this was possible for phone apps as well

Thanks. What I mean is, if I were to draw a box on the desktop app, could I then edit that same box on the phone app after syncing?

Yep, all Skitch versions can edit Skitch elements from other versions.

I know you can save files as a .skitch file on the desktop so it can be re-edited on the desktop. I was wondering if this was possible for phone apps as well

You don't need to do this. All you need to do is be signed in to EN on each platform and sync your notes between the platforms. Of course, you need the 2.x version of Skitch for all platforms except Windows.

Archived