(Archived) Pogo Connect

Bsun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evernote, what is the status with this? This has been a feature request now for virtually 6 months, and has been adopted by virtually every competing app. TenOneDesign released its SDK package for this so that app developers can easily integrate Pogo into their apps.

I will be honest, I am getting extremely frustrated with Evernote / Penultimate development. Their developers need to stop wasting their time working on extension apps (like Trunk) and get back to the things that made them popular to begin with, most notably, functionality and integration. It's a shame, but I have abandoned Penultimate for greener pastures - apps with Pogo integration, wrist protection, left-handed mode, and a zoom-in writing feature. I paid for this app a while back, and have regretted doing so since.

Updates have notoriously failed to include new features. What is worse, these updates are coming at a pace of one every six months. I reallly, really hope that Evernote can get its act together. There are more "notebook" apps flooding the market every day, each with more features and functionality than Penultimate has, and likely will have for some time.

• Level 5*

Evernote, what is the status with this? This has been a feature request now for virtually 6 months, and has been adopted by virtually every competing app. TenOneDesign released its SDK package for this so that app developers can easily integrate Pogo into their apps.

I will be honest, I am getting extremely frustrated with Evernote / Penultimate development. Their developers need to stop wasting their time working on extension apps (like Trunk) and get back to the things that made them popular to begin with, most notably, functionality and integration. It's a shame, but I have abandoned Penultimate for greener pastures - apps with Pogo integration, wrist protection, left-handed mode, and a zoom-in writing feature. I paid for this app a while back, and have regretted doing so since.

Updates have notoriously failed to include new features. What is worse, these updates are coming at a pace of one every six months. I reallly, really hope that Evernote can get its act together. There are more "notebook" apps flooding the market every day, each with more features and functionality than Penultimate has, and likely will have for some time.

Hi. Evernote does not telegraph it's future roadmap, and it definitely doesn't include every feature request, regardless of how many people ask for something, or how long they request it. They read, they listen, and they think about this stuff, but understandably, it is simply impossible to put everything into an app.

As for competing apps, there are legions of them, and very few have Pogo Connect support in my experience. I think you might have exaggerated its importance in the market. Don't get me wrong. The stylus is great (I use a Pogo Sketch Pro myself). just doubt there is this groundswell of support and people clamping for it. I could be wrong :)

I am not saying Evernote ought to do this or that, but whatever they do, I doubt they'll tell us ahead of time, and I doubt they are spending too much time contemplating moves by their rivals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived