(Archived) How to use the Stylus Pen + Samsung Tablet + Univeristy HELP :(

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I have Evernote. I am trying to figure out how to use the Stylus pen. I messed around with the settings and everything but I cant freaking find the drawing option or whatever you call it. Can someone help me please. I want to write my lecture notes with my stylus pen, because typing is quite anooying. Really appreciated if you can explain to me how. Thank you! :)

Try downloading the app "Penultimate". It links with Evernote (as EN bought the app), and it will let you create notebooks and hand written notes.

I'd be curious to hear how you like writing with the stylus once you're setup. I find it to be more tedious than typing on the iPad.

Try downloading the app "Penultimate". It links with Evernote (as EN bought the app), and it will let you create notebooks and hand written notes.

I'd be curious to hear how you like writing with the stylus once you're setup. I find it to be more tedious than typing on the iPad.

I don't think this app is available for her since I don't think it has an Android version.

Archived