(Archived) Search feature on Kindle Fire doesn't work at all

mjhuns5

I have used Evernote on my iphone and mac with no problem for quite a while, but with my new kindle fire, it seems almost useless. Whether I do a regular search or an advanced search, I cannot search at all- all my notes pop up in chronological order after searching. I can't seem to find any evidence that anyone else has this problem. Any suggestions?

Joan

Can you verify that you're using the most recent version of Evernote? You can touch the little cog on the bottom-left for settings, touch support, then touch check for updates.

I'm using Version 4.0.2(public) build 252995 and having no issues on my Kindle Fire.

Well, that's interesting. It says I have Build: 246496 version: 3.6.1(public) Network Operator:/ and when I hit check for updates, it says there are no new updates found. Why would this be? I've only had my Fire for about a month and a half but it appears I managed to install an old version of Evernote?

• Level 5*

Kindle store has 4,0.2 available, not sure why you haven't gotten the update notice. I get them occasionally, and ignore them since I track the betas, which have higher build numbers.

Archived