(Archived) Change Notebooks into Outlines like this (re

Would very much like, somewhere in each notebooks UI to have a list of clickable tags associated with it....ie: a visual of subareas of focus related to the notebook content..ie: an outline! (of sorts).

Especially helpful in the mobile clients.

• Level 5*

hi rockky. this sounds like an intersting idea, but i wonder if you could be more specific. notebooks and tags work independently of one another, so presumably what you would like to see are all of the tags associated with any of the notes in a notebook. does that sound right? i am sure people would find that to be a powerful tool.

I use Notebooks for broad categories like most...like one is a LifeWork stack which is full of notes pertaining to the clients I have. I of course have tags and subtags for each client also.

So what I'd really like is for all notebooks to have a clickable list of all tags of items within it...who's contents (tag) very well contain items NOT in the notebook.

It'd provide a nice overview of the area of focus and provide a wiki-like expansion of the notebook.

Springpad and others have this and it is really helpful in ter

s of workflow.

• Level 5*

In the Windows client, open the tag list, and make sure that "Hide Unassigned Tags" is set on. Click on a notebook in the notebook list. You should now see only the tags that are used on notes in that notebook.

Archived