(Archived) Image Size

Huangqi01

Idea

I am wondering if there is a way to attach a lower res image to my notes. I am using a new iphone and the pictures are quite big. A few pictures is really eating up my space. Is there any way I can attach a lower res version?

Thanks,

-Jason

5 replies to this idea

I think I was not clear enough. I do not want to re-size it before I bring it into Evernote, this is too tedious / time-consuming for my needs.

You may not want to, but AFAIK, that's what you'll have to do, since EN does not have any image editing capability.

• Level 5*

On a Mac (and this is the mac forum) - right click on the image that you want to resize in your note and select open in Preview, resize it and then save it and your note will be updated.

As the wonderful BnF says, there are no image editing capabilities in Evernote.

On a Mac (and this is the mac forum) - right click on the image that you want to resize in your note and select open in Preview, resize it and then save it and your note will be updated.

Ooops...

I am using a new iphone and the pictures are quite big. A few pictures is really eating up my space.

I do not want to re-size it before I bring it into Evernote, this is too tedious / time-consuming for my needs. I am also using an IPAD.

So OP, if you're talking about adding images to Evernote from your iPhone/iPad, AFAIK you will need to resize the images before you add them to EN. And this thread would be better suited to the iOS forum. If you're talking about using a Mac, then do what Metrodon said.

Archived