(Archived) Email photo to Evernote not working?

Hi,

when I email a photo from my blackberry to evernote, then sync up or login to evernote via web,

the photo is missing but my signature is there?

I'm new to evernote so maybe I missed something?

Thanks

Mike

p.s. I can email photos to other emails ok.

What mobile phone provider are you using?

Are you using the Blackberry through a corporate Blackberry server with Exchange? We have found that Microsoft Exchange sometimes encodes attachments incorrectly for Blackberry emails.

What mobile phone provider are you using?

Are you using the Blackberry through a corporate Blackberry server with Exchange? We have found that Microsoft Exchange sometimes encodes attachments incorrectly for Blackberry emails.

Yes I am using BES, T-mobile is the provider. Oddly I can send photos in the same manner to gmail account and other accounts fine.

The photo arrives the destination intact and readable. I'm very surprised that BES may be changing the attachment to an incompatible format?

Thanks

Mike

My work around for this is to send my evernote email to gmail, and then use a rule to forward the message to evernote.

Yeah, thats one way I guess. Not ideal, still puzzled whats wrong with the image that evernote does not like?

We've analyzed several emails from Blackberry users, and determined that the Blackberry mail client is specifying the wrong "MIME type" for image attachments for these users. We've added some code to address this problem, and this will be available during the next service update.

Thanks

We've analyzed several emails from Blackberry users, and determined that the Blackberry mail client is specifying the wrong "MIME type" for image attachments for these users. We've added some code to address this problem, and this will be available during the next service update.

Thanks

Thanks guys,

that will make evernote much more useful for the Blackberry users :D

Mike

Archived